- Do you want your business teams to communicate and collaborate more effectively?
- Are you as tired of the standard “team building” programs as your employees are?
- When you schedule your team building events, do you say to yourself, “This again?”
- Are you looking for something new?
We have the answer. One with immediate and long-term benefits. One that gives your business teams the opportunity to build on existing skills and reach new depths in their coworker relationships.
Scuba diving revolves around teamwork
The basic unit in scuba diving is the buddy team. Effective buddy teams rely on many of the same skills needed for team building.
After completing one of our team-building programs, your staff will be equipped to better understand each other’s strengths and weaknesses. This understanding will help team members bond. It will enable them to work better as a team as well as more effectively towards a common interest.
Why scuba diving as a team-building activity?
Scuba helps build stronger teams by:
- Promoting the importance of group safety in a challenging environment.
- Helping individuals value instructions and take progressive steps seriously to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ensuring the needs for reliable checkpoints to avoid potential problems.
- Encouraging team members to assess their mental state and focus on performing a specific activity the best way possible.
Additional benefits include:
- Team leaders and members become proficient at dividing up tasks so they are performed by the most qualified individuals.
- It improves morale, increases individual skills, enhances creativity, boosts productivity and promotes loyalty.
- It further advances a group’s working dynamics, confidence and cooperation.
- It helps team members clearly define important objectives and goals, refining processes and procedures for improvements.
- Scuba Discovery is a half-day program that’s ideal for groups of four to ten employees. It allows participants to experience weightlessness and what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- The Open Water Diver course is a three-day program that allows groups of two to ten employees to earn their lifetime diver certification.
We can also tailor almost any course we teach to meet your team’s individual needs.